Congratulations on your acceptance to Manhattan School of Music! Here's the information you'll need to enroll.
- If you haven’t already confirmed that you’ll be attending MSM, please log in to your Application Status Page where you’ll complete your Admission Offer Reply Form and pay the non-refundable Confirmation Fee.
- Students assigned to attend MSM’s Summer English Study (SES) can confirm for SES by completing their SES Confirmation Form On the Application Status Page.
- Return here, and choose one of the two buttons below that apply to you for the next steps in the enrollment process!
- Show the world you’re #MSMBound! Celebrate with our digital downloads for your phone, desktop, and social media, or purchase a New Student Bundle of MSM products from the Campus Store.
Greetings from the Office of Admission!
Dear incoming MSM students:
Your decision to attend Manhattan School of Music is an exciting one, for you and for us. As a new member of the MSM family, you are now part of an internationally diverse community of exceptionally talented students. The time that you spend here will be challenging and rewarding, and you will grow musically and personally in so many ways.
You will have many opportunities to make wonderful contributions to our thriving music community, and we all look forward to sharing in your musical growth and discovery.
If you, or your parents, have any questions that are not answered in these pages, I encourage you to contact us. We will be delighted to assist you!
The Office of Admission and Financial Aid
Visit these pages to find MSM enrollment info for:
- US Citizens
- International Students (Summer English Study)
- International Students (NON Summer English Study)
- International Students (Exchange)